Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome!

Hello Friends and Family! We are new to the blog community, so I promise to get better at this as time goes on. When Nate and I get our computer set up I will attempt to blog everyday, but for the next week or so it will just be a quick update from me. I hope everyone is doing great, we miss our Oklahoma folks, but are enjoying North Carolina! We have had alot of excitment this last month: working on our basement apartment, adding a new addition to our family(Charlie), exploring NC, Nate starting the academy, and settling into a new lifestyle. Things here are alot slower and we are loving it. I am trying to become a country girl, which Nate doesnt think I am succeeding at..... its a work in progress I suppose. I will post pictures soon for your enjoyment on that subject. Anyways, lots has gone on and I have lots of funny stories to tell but for now, its time for me to go to bed. I suggest you do the same thing if its a school night :)

Y'ALL COME BACK NOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment