Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009: Part 1

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! For you Oklahoman's, hope you stayed safe during your blizzard!! We have been so busy that the next few posts will be catching up from the last week......we have been playing in the snow, Nate graduated from the Police Academy, and enjoying having Ashley here for Christmas. I wasnt sure where to begin so I am starting with the Christmas activities. We had a tacky Christmas sweater party at Aunt Lisa's house on Wed. I think the pictures say it all......Lisa and I made Nates sweater....he loved it! (maybe he didnt say that)
Now thats a cute bunch! Thanks to Courtney for making our bows.
Ashley won the certificate for "Tackiest Sweater".....she deserved it!!
Part 2: Coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment