Sunday, January 23, 2011

Love Dare


Part of my New Years Goal was to become closer to God, so far I am feeling like a success! I started reading The Love Dare, which was generated from the movie Fireproof. This book was created to help bring marriages closer together in Gods purpose. Since I have started this book I have come to realize the thoughts/tasks in it can be applied to every relationship in my life. So as Ive started through this book Ive decided to not only allow it to build a more Godly foundation in my marriage but in my friendships, family, and any other person I come into contact with. I am taking it slowly and praying about each chapter to see how God wants to me use that in my daily life. I must say its starting to make some real changes in me!! I hope that anyone who is reading this blog knows how much you mean to my life and how thankful I am for each one of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Im reading crazy love. you would probably like it. I love good friends!!!

    ReplyDelete