Monday, September 14, 2009

Exofficio

This is a random but hopefully useful post for men. Nate has found a new "love" its called Exofficio. He wanted me to share this because he is addicted to this product. This is a product line that has all sorts of clothing items, but Nate has found that their boxer briefs are a life saver! He says these are the best underwear for guys who get chafing. But quality comes with a price because these are not cheap like Haynes. They have cost us about $25 each!! Nate has had one pair that we washed and he wore everyday for 3 weeks. They are still just as good as new!! (Well you know what I mean) I have attached the link to there website, just in case you want to check out there products. I hope to not be advertising underwear in the next post!

In other news.... Nate had is P.O.P.A.T test today, which is a physical and mental test for officers. He finished in the top 10 which is a huge accomplishment since this was the beginning assessment. I am so proud of him!! And for you curious minds, he did have on the Exofficio underwear and it sustained!

OH and just for the record, we have now bought him more than one pair of underwear!! But this is a great Christmas gift idea MOMS if your reading this :)
www.exofficio.com

1 comment:

  1. HEHE .. Vestal is still loving the under armor ones that Nate introduced him to!!! I will have to tell him!!! hehe ... I'm behind on reading this but I must say that I'm lovin all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete