Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beautiful Day in NC

Fall is here.....its beautiful...I love this weather! Since the weather has been so lovely I have been walking everyday on a 3 miles trail in Eden. Yesterday Amber, Lexie, Charlie, and I went, today Amber, Joann, Brandon, and I went, its been great! I love walking on this trail, its in the woods but paved and flat. Last week we saw a deer grazing, I will post more pictures soon so you can enjoy the nature as much as I am.


(The deer are starting to come out...there everywhere!!! So being cautious while driving at night is a must!)

Also today Vador, Charlie and I went and meet a new Vet. She isnt Vadors red head girlfriend from OK but she is really good. I am relieved to have found such a great Vet so quickly!! Vador has an ear infection and Charlie had to get her rabies shot. (Charlie was ewwed and awwed over alittle to much, I think it went to her head) I also scheduled her to get fixed on the 12th. Lexie just got lucky she wasnt due for anything. I found out some interesting things and met alot of dog lovers. Just in case you need to know the fleas around here are really bad, were going to have to put the Advantage on every 3 weeks not 4!

Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment