Saturday, October 3, 2009

Old McHankins Had A Farm......


I have a new addiction and I might need rehab..... its Facebook Farming. Yes I know your thinking Janine farming?? But I am actually pretty good. I have cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, horses, and elephants(it was a special one day and I was gifted 5, not sure what elephants have to do with farms). But you get points for your crops and you have to plan your harvests to fit your schedule. You also get to buy stuff like tractors, houses, and other decorative things. Nate said I needed to get a hobby so I did!!Maybe not what he had in mind but its alot of fun. It all started because Nates Aunt Lisa had one and then it spread. Now there is several of the family members farming!! Its entertaining and we all have a good time talking about it, so for now Farming is in!! If you dont have one maybe you should check it out on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment