Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday!

Its been a long week but the weekend is finally here!! Nate and I will be leaving the house at 5:30 Sat morning for Waxhaw, NC. Nate is competing in a Highland Game, his first in NC!! I will be going to bed early tonight!! The weather says its suppose to rain all weekend...packing the rain gear. Take a look at all of the events that will be going on in Waxhaw! http://www.wshg.org/
I wish him lots of luck!!

I also want to send lots of Congrats to Teresa Vestal today, she passed her final exam!! She can now practice as a Chiropractor!!! Yay

Hope everyone has a great day!!! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much Janine!!! You and Nate are such wonderful support for both Vestal and myself (even far away)!!! We miss you both like carzy and I know whiskey misses Lexi and Vador!!! We love you all!!

    Tell nate good luck on the games!!! I would love to be there to cheer him on again!!! Post some pictures!!! Be safe!!! No busted headeds this year!!! And have a Guiness for me!! hehe

    ReplyDelete