Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Play Ball

I have to start by saying, I miss my friends at 180 Medical. But God has blessed me with an amazing job here in NC! I started on Monday and last Friday they had a Sample sale, which is when all employees get to go buy the clothes that have been floating around for model for $2.00 each. And yes there is TONS of clothes. Even though I hadnt started yet, I was able to get in and enjoy this exciting event. They have 4 a year and there will be another one before Christmas. Yay!! Then today we had a company softball event for United Way, everyone got to walk down to the Grasshoppers Stadium, http://www.gsohoppers.com/park/, have lunch and stay out of work for 2 hours. Well I know your all jealous but let me remind you today in NC it was 45 degrees and raining....so not the best day............ but alot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment