Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!! Nate had his defensive driving today and I went to a family pig pick-in. It was a good time but its been raining all day. And yes I made the carmel apples...Yummy.


If anyone has seen this escape please call the Helms Prison....


Amber went to a costume party last night and Nate dressed her up! Watch out Dallas Cowboys here she comes.....
Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin

Lexie...what can I say she likes to carry these around the house in her mouth.

Vador is thinking why do I always have to pose for pictures mom??


On a more serious note please pray for my grandmother, she had a stroke on Thursday and is in the hospital. She has a long road of recovery ahead. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment