Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Complicated

For those of you who are not on Facebook, I thought I would share this story with you..... Last night I went to bed about 10:00pm, while my husband was on the computer playing pool on Pogo. After getting into bed I realized, I had forgot to harvest my crops on my farm. (See previous post) So I asked Nate to please harvest them before he went to bed. When I got up this morning I thought, I had better check on my farm. Thankfully I did!! I had several messages from our friends and family, concerned about my marriage??? My loving Husband had done as I asked him and harvested my crops, but thats not all he had done. He had changed my marital status to "complicated" and put that I was looking for a relationship. Now those of you who know Nate very well know this is a huge joke, and this is normal behavior for him. But that doesnt change the fact that I had to spend 30 minutes this morning at 5am explaining to everyone I am not having a complicated marriage! Haha
I love you Nate!

No comments:

Post a Comment