Thursday, September 10, 2009

Story time

My time has been occupied with reading the book THE HATCHET, with Brandon (Nates cousin) who is a Freshman. He did NOT want to read for his english report so I made a deal, that I would read the book with him. So far this encouragment has helped, and just so you know, I think he is actually enjoying the book. So today I have caught up on my reading. (If anyone has read this book and would like to give me a quick rundown, I would appreciate it)........I hope Brandon doesnt check the blog! I am just kidding, its not a bad book, its been an easy read, but is geared more for the male interests. In between reading that I am reading FLIES ON THE BUTTER, its a Christian book with a good moral to the story. Its more my style!

In other news, Congrats to Katie and Ryan for the arrival of their new addition Olivia Ryan Isenberg. We wish them lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment