Saturday, February 12, 2011

Catching up...






We had another snow storm on Wed but thankfully was not as bad as the week before. We have been busy shoveling snow and wiping the 12 paws that live in our house! Nothing else to exciting has happened...I know what a disappointment!!


Since I dont want to let you down, I will share with you the story of Lexie and the squirrel. We have TONS of squirrels that live in our backyard area. They spend there days taunting the dogs while running across fence tops and power lines. Well this Alvin (ok, I know he was a chipmunk but you get the point) had one to many laughs! Lexie finally caught one and was VERY proud of her accomplishoment!

**Caution picture not for weak stomachs**


I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Only in Oklahoma can you have a blizzard 2 weeks in a row then 75 degree spring weather the next!!! Oh how we love you Oklahoma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment