Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 2....

Well we are starting week 2 of Nate being in PA so its time for another to do list!!
1) Work out (lots)
2) Make friends dinner that just had a baby
3) Clean my parents house (yes they are paying me) :)
4) Start a new book
5) Hopefully spend time working in the backyard since its suppose to be warm all week

I am hoping this week is easier....it has to get better right??? Thankgoodness for Skype...it is nice to see his smiling face!!!
Thank you to all of my wonderful family and friends that I spent time with this last week. Again if your looking for someone to eat with or hang out with CALL ME!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We'd love to play when we're all better! You would NOT have wanted to be around us last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there sister!!! I miss you and wish I was there to play too! Love ya

    ReplyDelete