Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To do list.....


For those of you who dont know, Nate started a new job with an oil field company on Monday. The only problem is its in Pennsylvania!! He works 3 weeks on and 1 week home. Its a great oppurtunity for us and him so we are making the best of it. To keep myself busy I have created a to do lists for each week. This weeks agenda consists of finish moving in my mother in law(Yes.... Tina has moved in with us), organize the house, decorate, and clean! I am already working on next weeks plan to stay busy! Its day 2 and I already miss my hubby like crazy! Its harder than you think.....I just am praying for strength! To my friends.... please call me! I am available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack....ANYTHING! :) Thankfully we have 3 furry friends that keep me company at night. Vador is the biggest cuddle bunny of them all! Keep us in your prayers....and really CALL ME!!!


I miss this guy alot!!! :( I love you Nate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment